Thursday, March 21, 2013

How to Clean Marble

Question:
I’ve recently moved to Holland and I’m renting the best house!!! But I have a huge question, how do I clean marble? My kitchen and bathroom counters are all marble. It’s beautiful but gets a white powdery build up. Not sure what to put on it to not ruin it.

Answer:

To clean marble I suggest using a very mild cleanser. Personally I like Basic H because it’s all-natural and a very mild cleanser. However, if you can’t purchase Basic H in Holland then I would recommend using an all-natural (dye-free) dish soap diluted with water.

*Fill an empty spray bottle with Basic H or dish soap.

*Spray the marble counters with the cleaner. Next wipe them with a gentle sponge or rag.

*You aren’t supposed to let marble air dry so make sure that immediately after washing it that you buff it dry with a clean, dry cloth.

Now you can sit back and enjoy the shine!

HOTLINE !

No comments:

Post a Comment